Have you ever thought why your favorite celebs have glowing skin? What are their skin treatment secrets?
According to the recent researches of the Bollywood news channel, it was found that celebrities do not prefer to wear makeup when they are not on a shoot or public platforms. It’s true that makeup enhances the beauty of a lady but don’t forget about the nasty effects of cheap makeup products.
Here are some makeup products preferred by Indian Celebs
1. Priyanka Chopra: According to Priyanka she prefers to wear minimal makeup when not working. She makes use of lip balm, kajal, and mascara on eyes and a little bit of foundation. She loves her lips a lot and she has a huge collection of lipsticks and lip balms.
Lipstick colors that are preferred by Priyanka are MAC’s Lady Danger, Candy Yum Yum, Ruby Woo, Studded Kiss.
Makeup Brands Preferred: Chanel Le Blanc, MAC, Beverly Hills.
2. Deepika Padukone: The natural looks are preferred by Deepika Padukone and she loves to enhance the single feature instead of trying too many. Her skincare secret is all around her diet. She loves to do workouts that help her in keeping her body fit and healthy.
She likes brands such as Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren and Estée Lauder.
3. Katrina Kaif: If we talk about the beauty oils then Katrina would be in the top ranking of the list. She loves beauty oils and uses it on her skin and hair. Concealer is her choice to even out her skin.
Katrina’s beauty kit keeps are Shu Uemura Skin Cleansing Beauty Oil, La Prairie night cream, Mene & Moy Face Wash, Lancome Cleansing Milk.
4. Alia Bhatt: Today the youngsters are a fan of the cute looks of Alia. She is very popular in the film industry and has more than 34.3 Million fan followers on Instagram. She feels that person can recreate the beautiful skin from inside. She loves to drink water and uses many herbal remedies for her skin to shine.
Beauty product list of Alia: Multani Mitti, Garnier Pure Active Neem+Tulsi High Foaming Face Wash, Armani Perfumes, Maybelline Colossal Kajal.
5. Bipasha Basu: Bipasha says that she likes smooth skin a lot. So she follows her cleansing and moisturizing routine daily. She love to be fit and practice gyming daily.
Makeup and beauty products that Bipasha uses daily are Baby Doll by Yves Saint Laurent, M.A.C Liquid Eye Liner, M.A.C lip glosses in coral and pink shades, M.A.C Prolash – mascara
Ninety Nine Beauty & Wellness Academy is opened for the youngsters and freshers who want to learn the makeup techniques. Professionals are there for you to make you train with the latest ongoing makeup trends. So feel free to contact us at any time. You can also visit our Beauty Academy in Hoshiarpur and Ludhiana.